Privacy and Refund Policies
Informing you about:
Empowering you to choose:
- The types of personal information ED Anywhere collects about you through its Web sites;
- How it collects that information;
- The general purposes for which it collects such information;
- The types of organizations to which it discloses the information;
- The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
Assuring you that ED Anywhere:
- Whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
- Whether and the manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
- Ensuring accountability to individuals who believe that ED Anywhere has not complied with these privacy principles.
Ensuring accountability to individuals who believe that ED Anywhere has not complied with these privacy principles.
Getting to Know Our Customers
ED Anywhere is in the business of educating people. That requires more than simply offering innovative technical services. It also requires that we understand you, our customer, and your needs. Indeed, we are the Internet's leading high school programs because we have taken the time to get acquainted with each one of our many customers.
We get to know you primarily through the information you provide to us when signing up for, or using, one or more of our services. The information you provide ranges from basic contact information, to payment information, to the academic information provided. All of the information we request from you when purchasing our services is obligatory unless otherwise noted on the relevant form. When you purchase our services, you agree to provide and maintain accurate, complete and updated information.
After you have signed up for our services, we may be in communication with you about your account, technical questions you may have about services provided by us, or any other matter relating to those services. Those communications are essential to our relationship with you and to our ability to provide you with quality services that are responsive to your needs. At the same time, those communications give us helpful insights about you, your preferences and the ways in which we might improve our services. We therefore may maintain this information for future use.
For operational and quality assurance purposes, we take note of whether and how you use the information and services that we provide, such as by recording site traffic patterns and by maintaining log files of users' access to site files.
The information we receive from or about you is stored on systems designed to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information. We also encrypt your transmission of sensitive information to us (e.g., credit card numbers, account passwords) in the interest of heightened privacy protection and information integrity.
Information Corrections or Changes
You have the ability to correct or change certain information in our records, such as your address and contact information. You may change this information at any time and as often as necessary. If you need assistance or have questions about correcting information, you can contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use information about you for purposes of monitoring and improving our internal operations, as well as to ensure we: (i) bill you properly, (ii) administer your account in accordance with your agreements with us, and (iii) properly perform the services you have requested.
We also use the information we collect to monitor and improve our internal operations, as well as to improve the experience of users in our program.
We may share certain information about you with those of our vendors who are responsible for handling your account or performing other services that you require (including vendors who may update your credit card expiration date if you choose our auto-renew feature). Although we may share sensitive financial information (i.e., credit card numbers, banking information), security information (e.g., account passwords) and personal communications (e.g., personal e-mail messages or message board postings) with such vendors where necessary and appropriate, we will not share such information with other third parties, except in response to formal requests (e.g., subpoena or court order) made in connection with litigation, arbitration, or criminal proceedings directly relating other services we provide, or as directed by you or your agent.
Our Accountability to You
Only those ED Anywhere employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by a ED Anywhere employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
Additionally, our information management systems are configured in such a way as to block or inhibit employees from accessing information that they have no authority to access.
The Accountability of ED Anywheres’ Agents and Business Partners
Our trusted vendors and business partners are responsible for processing or handling some of the information that we receive. These vendors and business partners are not authorized to use such information for purposes beyond those specified by us and are required to preserve the confidentiality with which we treat such information.
ED Anywhere Corporate Headquarters
10 Pidgeon Hill Drive, Suite 70
Sterling, Virginia 20165
Notification of Changes
Refund requests are reviewed on a case by case basis.
Our billing is done monthly. If the student is not satisfied during the first 10 days then there is a full refund of that month. After 15 days then there is a 50% refund. The student can choose to dropout during each month. Students wishing to withdraw from classes need to do so in writing. Students will continue to be invoiced until we receive in writing that they have chosen to withdraw from the program. We have seen some companies’ request the whole class funds up front and found it to be costly for students and the refund game that some companies have played are unfair to students. We found that in talking to our students that the pay as you go plan for them is more economical and fair.
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
If the student has been enrolled less than 30 days, we will offer a refund of their tuition if the following conditions are met:
- The student has completed less than 1/2 the requirements for 1 semester of the class.
- The student does not want credit for any of the work completed.
- If the student decides in the future and to complete the class, they will need to repay the amount refunded to them.
- If a student has been enrolled more than 30 days, no refund will be made and the withdrawal policy will apply.
The Administrative Fee is non-refundable.