Loudoun County Public School Student’s Needing On-Campus Services (LCPS)
Suspension & Tutoring Options for Parents
ED Anywhere High School provides several campus services for Loudoun County Public School students. ED Anywhere’s main campus is located in Loudoun County, Virginia.
Frequently Asked Questions about STOP program :
Please click here for the Frequently Asked Questions about the STOP program.
The Purpose for STOP
- Stop & reduce repeated suspensions of middle and high school students.
- Stop students from dropping out of school.
- Stop students from failing classes due to inability to catch up after a short-term suspension.
- Stop short-term suspended students from committing more offences due to lack of supervision during suspensions.
- Stop parents from feeling frustrated with what to do with their student during suspension
All students in grades 6-12 who have been suspended from school for behavioral issues will be eligible to be considered for admission to the STOP program.
S.T.O.P. (Suspension & Tutoring Options for Parents): Is an educational resource designed to give students an opportunity to stay abreast of academic work in a safe and supervised environment.
Monday - Friday
only when Loudoun County Public Schools are in session:
Session One: 9 AM - 12 PM
Session Two: 1 PM - 4 PM
ED Anywhere Corporate Headquarters
10 Pidgeon Hill Drive, Suite 70
Sterling, Virginia 20165
: (703) 4ED-0805
: (703) 4ED-0378
: (877) 4ED-0805
To Provide academic support in a focused setting to students who are suspended from school. In addition students will also receive instruction & guidance in anger/aggression management, conflict resolution, and communication skills in order to make positive choices now and in the future.
Services Offered :
- Safe, clean, & fully supervised educational environment;
- A place where students can work with instructors to keep up with assignments by receiving tutoring, onsite instruction, use of academic computer based resources for assignments provided for by their base school.
- Certified & Licensed Masters & Doctorate level instructors;
- Office cubical or individual class room educational environments available;
- Needs, risk, and vocational testing & assessments;
- $45 per day which is $7.50 per hour for a 6 hour day.
- Structured, safe and supervised class settings.
- On site Counselors, Nurse, & professional staff to assist with accommodations or specialized needs;
- Opportunity to reflect upon personal behavior and make positive choices through academic and group sessions;
- Parenting Classes available for parents working with difficult youth;
- Substance abuse screening available;
- Anger Management services;
- Quick & easy enrollment.
- Online enrollment forms: www.educationanywhere.com/documents/ApplicationFormsPak.pdf
School Officials and Counselors nationwide are turning to ED Anywhere
School Officials and Counselors nationwide are turning to ED Anywhere for solutions to their academic needs in summer school, missed courses needed for graduation, homeschool, homebound, special education, alternative school programs, study hall, athletic eligibility, state standardized prep., GED prep. and much more. Call or E-mail us today for a free consultation.